A Bit About Me

My photo
Along with my daily duties as founder and head writer of HumorMeOnline.com, in 2003, I took the Grand Prize in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest (also known as the "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night" competition). I've also been a contributor to "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and the web's "The Late Show with David Letterman". I also occupy my time writing three blogs, "Blogged Down at the Moment", "Brit Word of the Day" and "Production Numbers"...and my off-time is spent contemplating in an "on again/off again" fashion...my feable attempts at writing any one of a dozen books. I would love to write professionally one day...and by that I mean "actually get a paycheck".

26 October 2006

The Basic Instinct To Not Attempt To Do Much Of Anything

I was going to write an extremely interesting blog the other day...oh it would have been my best, I'm sure...but I've had this stabbing ice-pick headache that has decided to take up residence in my brain the last couple days. Hopefully it will vacate the premises any time now...of course that scintillatingly brilliant blog idea of mine is lost forever...but I'm sure I can muster up something next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Golly, Ms. E, I hope that your headache doesn't last long. It's terrible when something just goes on for too long, isn't it? You didn't describe it enough for me to quite get what you mean. Do you have a headache that feels like an ice pick is being jabbed into your head, or do you have the kind of headache that ice picks get? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ms. E", huh? Hmmmm...

    They are in my head...I have no idea what pain an ice pick feels...if an ice pick can feel pain. Now I am thinking about woodchucks. Here is a site that talks about them - altho I've had them where they've just jabbed a couple times and the longest one I've had was about 3 months. Usually they last 2-3 days when I get them...stabs coming anywhere from several a minute to once every 5-10 minutes. They are not fun...that's all I know.

    http://headaches.about.com/od/otherheadpain/a/ice_picks.htm

    ReplyDelete