A Bit About Me

My photo
Along with my daily duties as founder and head writer of HumorMeOnline.com, in 2003, I took the Grand Prize in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest (also known as the "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night" competition). I've also been a contributor to "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and the web's "The Late Show with David Letterman". I also occupy my time writing three blogs, "Blogged Down at the Moment", "Brit Word of the Day" and "Production Numbers"...and my off-time is spent contemplating in an "on again/off again" fashion...my feable attempts at writing any one of a dozen books. I would love to write professionally one day...and by that I mean "actually get a paycheck".

10 April 2006

Sick of it All

Well, I was doing just fine...everyone I talked to had gotten sick except me. Then this weekend my daughter came down with something and yesterday it was passed on to me. In fact within just a few minutes of talking to my friend online, I got considerably worse and had to scrounge around the house for medicine which ended up not working. Then I ended up not taking an Ambien last nite, and if I don't take an Ambien...I'm not going to sleep. Consequently, I haven't slept yet and my extremely brilliant mock up of "The DaVinci Code" verdict and the right to write books was done by Craig Ferguson last Friday...and I'm not going to plagiarize off of him...uh...no comment.

So...this is the end of my very short blog. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel like doing something...anything...as today I sure don't.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to earn more when you become a therapist or holistic practitioner, then it would make sense
    to have an open mind and move away from the mindset of treating your
    private practice as though it is a hobby, right. The precise assortment
    of hrs might be distinctive basically by neighborhood
    laws and regulations and the studying institution. Although a lot of massage clients to prefer to
    be quiet during the massage and just enjoy the relaxing massage
    in silence, there are also those that like to strike a
    conversation with the masseuse, which gives you the opportunity to learn more
    about your clients and build a good professional relationship with them.
    My webpage manic depressive illness vs bipolar

    ReplyDelete