A Bit About Me

My photo
Along with my daily duties as founder and head writer of HumorMeOnline.com, in 2003, I took the Grand Prize in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest (also known as the "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night" competition). I've also been a contributor to "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and the web's "The Late Show with David Letterman". I also occupy my time writing three blogs, "Blogged Down at the Moment", "Brit Word of the Day" and "Production Numbers"...and my off-time is spent contemplating in an "on again/off again" fashion...my feable attempts at writing any one of a dozen books. I would love to write professionally one day...and by that I mean "actually get a paycheck".

13 January 2008

Tippin' My Hat...

...in my next blogumn. I'll try to get around to it tonite sometime. It's still in my head and shouldn't come out this early. But stick around.

5 comments:

  1. Why in the world are you up at 5:45on a Sunday...I was up but I was in the woods hunting...you're not an insomniac are you?
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always have been...I'm afraid I probably always will be. Hence all the "Ambien" blogs. Oh, go on and find all my Ambien blogs - better yet, you could take some Ambien and THEN try to find the Ambien blogs. It's like "Find Waldo for Grown-ups". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technically, this wasn't really a blog entry.

    Here's an idea for your next 5 blog entries:

    1: I'll get to it. I just gotta have some breakfast.

    2: I'm moving over toward the laptop. I just have to take a pee first.

    3: Oops! Gotta feed the cat.

    4: Freezer needs defrosting.

    5: I'm on it! I'm on it! Don't get all pissy. Oops! Gotta pee again.


    Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, they are all bang-up ideas - I will have to remember them in the future...altho you forgot "I would have written a blog except I didn't want to risk spilling my Martini on the keyboard".

    And how do you know I've been um...running off to the bathroom a lot lately? Geez...take a doxycycline pill or two, call the doctor about this particular side effect of it at 3:00 in the morning and the next thing you know some guy who can't stand Craig Ferguson (yeah, I'll never forgive you for that) knows all about it! And I thought people only paid that close attention to Britney...I am soooooooo jazzed now...woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Just a lucky guess.

    It's not that I can't stand Craig Ferguson - that's much too strong a statement - it's just that he's not my favorite. Let's just leave it at that. Also, I think he needs to lose the spiky hair.

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete